Home > Discussion Groups > Axis

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Bronco Zriniyi quick look

July 16 2012 at 7:42 PM
Scott Dimmick  (Login SEDimmick)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 69.255.204.59

I just got this in the mail today from Ebay. Pricing wasn't too bad, I got the new Bronco Hungarian Jerry Cans and Fuel drums set with it also for $48 bucks plus shipping.

A quick look through the box and directions show that it doesn't seem as complicated as their Chaffee kit, which is a good thing. The biggest issue I can see with the kit is the construction of the suspension units, which are made up of several small pieces and can be made workable if your careful. I don't see any super small PE casting numbers to add, nor unkeyed torsion bar suspension units that where derided on the Chaffee kit. A drivers compartment is also included as part of the interior.

The PE side screens and other PE parts are extremely well done and look nice. They also include a PE template to spray crosses on one of the marking options.

3 marking options are given, two are overall OD green, one with side skirts and the other without. The third option is Red Brown and Yellow Camo splotches over OD Green with Side Skirts.

Overall looks like a really nice kit from whats in the box...I guess the build will tell if is or not.

Peter Griffin: Any problem caused by a tank can be solved by a tank.

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse