Question on Assembly of RB Tiger I Barrel Early......June 8 2017 at 7:30 PM
|Ron Hetherington (Login veezerboy)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
No Instructions and none I can find on their site, so...........
Inside of the muzzle, the center part. It is long on one side, short on the other. Short side faces in??
Now for the 3 rings, 1 is solid and the other 2 are hill/valley (nut). One has a larger dia hole, so I'm guessing it goes on the long side, facing out, of the center part followed by the other similar looking part with the smaller dia?? This long side has a step in it. I guess the two together are for thickness....
Where does the solid ring go??
On Armorama someone asked the question and I think the answer is wrong with having 1 nut disk inside and the other out, which would not make it sit flush. The other solid ring is shown between the muzzle brake and the sleeve. That ring sits high and does not seem correct.
- Think I figured it out, though......... - Ron Hetherington on Jun 8, 2017, 9:21 PM
- Maybe this helps? - Arild Moland on Jun 9, 2017, 2:17 AM
- Thanks!! David, question for you then....... - Ron Hetherington on Jun 9, 2017, 7:09 PM
- Aber's Part 3 ? - David Byrden on Jun 9, 2017, 7:31 PM
- Maybe this will help? - David Byrden on Jun 9, 2017, 1:40 AM