Home > Discussion Groups > Axis

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

I'm in the colourised camp

June 10 2017 at 9:02 PM
Allan Williams  (Login HerrLyppe)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 124.168.69.183

Response to Looks colourized to me

Colourised photos invariably lack the natural range and depth of colour that an actual colour photo captures. The background behind the mantlet look B&W and the large patch of camouflage to the left of the dark line (shadow from the headlamp lead that appears to be missing in some of the other photos) on the glacis appears to have been incorrectly interpreted along with where the fender hinges were.
There also seems to be a number of areas, like the right hand corner of the glacis, where they've interpreted wear as a different colour.
I guess if you spent enough time you could highlight any number of consistencies but I'm just treating it as a nice new photo of a KT that I didn't previously have.
Allan

This message has been edited by HerrLyppe from IP address 124.168.69.183 on Jun 10, 2017 9:05 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. headlight cable area ... - Jack Geratic on Jun 11, 2017, 3:36 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse