M13/40 update set - most accurate?June 18 2017 at 3:25 PM
|Ray Crawford (Login sturmbock)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Can one of our Italian tank fans point out the most accurate correction set to build a true M13/40 from the Italeri M14/41 kit?
I have come across a few sets but some described as being for the M14/30 are really for the M14/41.
|This message has been edited by sturmbock from IP address 18.104.22.168 on Jun 18, 2017 3:32 PM|
- The sets say for M14/41 - David Nickels on Jun 18, 2017, 3:32 PM
- M13/40 - Ray Crawford on Jun 18, 2017, 4:55 PM
- Re: M13/40 - Andrew deeley on Jun 18, 2017, 6:15 PM
- Only One that I'm Aware of... - Mike Roof on Jun 18, 2017, 6:24 PM
- The Tamiya Italian tanks were never motorized - David Nickels on Jun 18, 2017, 6:47 PM
- True, never sold that way... - Mike Roof on Jun 19, 2017, 1:41 PM
- Research - Ray Crawford on Jun 18, 2017, 11:21 PM
- Thank you! - Paul Krylowski on Jun 20, 2017, 8:30 AM
- Thanks for the replies! - Ray Crawford on Jun 19, 2017, 12:19 AM
- Differences in a nutshell - Marc Brandes on Jun 19, 2017, 10:42 AM