MarkingsSeptember 15 2017 at 2:13 PM
|Ilian Filipov (Login ilfil)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Response to Got one in my stash
DR markings would't be correct for your needs, I'm afraid. These shunters were detached to the Wehrmacht and only after the war the survivors were adorned with full set of DR/DB markings.
In Wehrmacht service they've had only numbers, if you're interested the known numbers of the locomotives WR360 C12 in OKH service were 10722, 36107 and 36108 (and two unknown).
Shunting K5 is good idea, for this was one of the uses these diesels were intended for.
- All useful pics and info ! Next Q - - Andrew Tomlinson on Sep 15, 2017, 4:57 PM
- Found this rail wheeled Steyr truck conversion too - - Andrew Tomlinson on Sep 15, 2017, 5:34 PM
- And this simple railway combo ! - Andrew Tomlinson on Sep 15, 2017, 5:51 PM
- A to your Q - Ilian Filipov on Sep 15, 2017, 5:48 PM
- Fab info, that helps me place the dio ! - Andrew Tomlinson on Sep 15, 2017, 5:54 PM
- Right - Ilian Filipov on Sep 15, 2017, 6:27 PM
- Railways signals in France - Patrice DEBUCQUOY on Sep 16, 2017, 1:49 PM
- Re: All useful pics and info ! Next Q - - Neil Lyall on Sep 15, 2017, 6:51 PM
- To bad - Timo de Porto on Sep 16, 2017, 9:13 AM
- K5(E) in the Reich - Ilian Filipov on Sep 16, 2017, 11:45 AM
- I have the book - Timo de Porto on Sep 17, 2017, 3:54 AM