Home > Discussion Groups > Axis

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Calling radio experts, which set most likely for PanzerspƤhwagen Skoda PA-II(Fu)?

September 30 2017 at 1:29 PM
Christophe Jacquemont  (Login cjacquemont)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address

I plan on building the HobbyBoss kit with the Takom frame antenna leftover from another project.

[linked image]

I would like to do a basic interior, which radio set would have been used do you think, and where could I source it in 1/35 in a kit or as an aftermarket item?

Thanks a lot for your help!

This message has been edited by cjacquemont from IP address on Sep 30, 2017 1:32 PM

Respond to this message   

1. Difficult - Ian Alderman on Oct 1, 2017, 9:10 AM
    1. Thank you Ian! Sadly no interior pics of the German modified vehicle... - Christophe Jacquemont on Oct 1, 2017, 11:27 AM
      1. Yes - Ian Alderman on Oct 1, 2017, 12:12 PM
    2. Radios - Andrew deeley on Oct 1, 2017, 2:55 PM
      1. Re: Radios - Ian Alderman on Oct 1, 2017, 4:38 PM
  2. FuG 8 - Trevor Ware on Oct 1, 2017, 8:31 PM
    1. Re: FuG 8 - Joerg Ruh on Oct 2, 2017, 5:14 AM
      1. resin FU8 - Ken Balczo on Oct 3, 2017, 1:51 PM
  3. Thank you everyone for your input! - Christophe Jacquemont on Oct 4, 2017, 9:13 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse