Home > Discussion Groups > Axis

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Got my PzIVE replacement parts thanks to Dragon Care !

November 28 2005 at 5:55 AM
  (Login LeXav)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 195.6.68.65

Just to say that the Dragon Care service is efficient.

I got my PzIVE missing sprue this morning.

I had ordered them on nov 5th.

Thanks Dragon Care !

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login recancado)
Missing-Lynx members

Lucky you!....

November 28 2005, 11:04 AM 

I'm still waiting for my King Tiger's roadwheels...I had even forgotten I asked them to send me the correct ones!it's been ages without a reply...

Respond to this message   

(Login schlichtr)
Missing-Lynx members

Same here.....

November 28 2005, 4:24 PM 

started a ticket with them last Feb. and still nothing. Initially they asked the standard questions. Then they informed me that the kit was no longer in prod. but if I sent them a scan of the instructions with the missing sprues identified than they will see if the same sprues are on another kit(road wheels for DAK Pz IIIG). I did this and haven't heard any thing since. Oh well, life goes on but I have a Pz IIIG with no road wheel arms, road wheels, idler or sprocket.

Roy

Respond to this message   

(Login recancado)
Missing-Lynx members

Let's pray....

November 28 2005, 4:35 PM 

they pay us a visit soon,and do something....
Cheers,
AR

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Got my PzIVE replacement parts thanks to Dragon Care !
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse