Home > Discussion Groups > Axis

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Jagdpanther Pz.Jg.Abt 654

October 8 2011 at 8:00 AM
Jeff Whorl  (Login 1Shifter)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 69.161.95.217

Hello,
I'm building a Jadgpanther based on the drawing on page 36 in U.S.Tank Battles (Concord #7046 Zaloga).According to the book the tool brackets were removed and relocated to the rear of the vehicle. My question is where on the back of the vehicle? To the right of the crew hatch? Was the tool bracket reused or were the tools held in place by some other means? Thanks for your help.

r/
Jeff
jwhorl@yahoodotcom

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ray Haighton
(Login RayHaighton)
Missing-Lynx members

Jeff, search IS you friend

October 8 2011, 9:33 AM 

Respond to this message   
Jeff
(Login 1Shifter)
Missing-Lynx members

Thanks Ray

October 8 2011, 10:58 AM 

Honestly I normally will use the search feature but I thought the question was so obscure that I wouldn't find anything.Well you know whay they say about assuming! Your reply certainly answered my question and I do appreciate your kind assistance. I don't have much in the way of refs on Axis stuff, other than the Squadron "In Action" and a couple of pics in the Zaloga book so this was a huge help.

Happy Modeling!
Jeff

Respond to this message   

(Login ersma1960)
Missing-Lynx members

MIM

October 9 2011, 7:06 AM 

Hi Jeff

There is a build article by Andus Creighton about one of these vehicles in the latest (number 6) issue of Military Ilustrated Modeller.

This should also give you valuable information about tool placement (and it is a good model !)

cheers
Richard

Respond to this message   

(Login tiobis3)
Missing-Lynx members

to my taste, the best page on the Panther

October 9 2011, 3:35 PM 

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Jagdpanther Pz.Jg.Abt 654
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse