Home > Discussion Groups > Axis

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

251 ausf D rear doors

May 31 2017 at 10:52 AM
Tom_Rigg  (Login Tom_Rigg)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 86.2.217.185

Could the rear doors on 251s (and 250s) be latched open against the rear wall (180 degrees) or just gravity inspired 90 degrees?
Tom

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Andrew deeley
(Login deeley)
Missing-Lynx members

Re: 251 ausf D rear doors

May 31 2017, 11:04 AM 

Interesting question.

Looking at my refs on the 251 Ausf D I can't see any locking mechanism neither have I seen any photos of them held back on the rear wall. So just gravity. Think the same for the 250 also.

Regards
Andrew

Respond to this message   
Tom_Rigg
(Login Tom_Rigg)
Missing-Lynx members

Re: 251 ausf D rear doors

May 31 2017, 12:07 PM 

Thanks, Andrew
That confirms what I've been thinking
Tom

Respond to this message   
Paul Krylowski
(Login Paulpk222)
Missing-Lynx members

250 ausf a

June 8 2017, 9:19 PM 

Tom,
I am currently working on an ausf a and the only thing I see is a stop on the top hinge so the door could open so far but no lock

Paul

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse