Home > Discussion Groups > Axis

Message posting guidelines:

• Full real names must be used at all times.

• A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)

• Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

• Registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47207&messageid=1113822984

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.

By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.

Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

To all concerned-sorry for any trouble I may have caused

June 15 2017 at 9:43 PM
jerry rutman  (Login jrutman53)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 64.121.182.244

I really only wanted to know about punch and dies and I can't believe how that spiraled out of control. So,sorry if I ticked anyone off as that was never my intent and in fact,you can see from the many posts I have made in the past on here I have always tried to maintain a civil attitude and a encouraging bent to my comments. Yes,mostly on CC forum.
Very sorry about this,
J

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Neil Stokes
(Login mrneil1964)
Missing-Lynx members

Don't sweat it

June 15 2017, 11:28 PM 

Jerry, there are certain people who are just looking for an axe to grind on certain subjects. You set them off, through no fault of your own, through an entirely well-intentioned question. Don't feel bad...the problem is theirs, not yours.

Cheers,

Neil

Respond to this message   
jerry rutman
(Login jrutman53)
Missing-Lynx members

Thanks Neil

June 16 2017, 11:03 AM 

Respond to this message   
Tom Cockle
(Login atcockle)
MODERATORS ONLY - Axis WWII

Re: To all concerned-sorry for any trouble I may have caused

June 15 2017, 11:45 PM 

Hi Jerry,

Don't fret about it. Your behavior here has always been first class. Every once in a while things can get a little out of hand but quickly blows over.

Regards,

Tom

Respond to this message   
jerry rutman
(Login jrutman53)
Missing-Lynx members

Thank you Herr Burgermeister !

June 16 2017, 11:04 AM 

Respond to this message   
Andrew deeley
(Login deeley)
Missing-Lynx members

Guilty by complicity

June 16 2017, 1:24 AM 

Hi Jerry
As I replied to your original question I must be guilty by complicity too.
I'll get my lawyer 😀 And take the fifth

There are only two policemen in this room Brett and Tom. If their happy you did no wrong

Don't worry
Regards
Andrew

Respond to this message   
Dave Bruton
(Login gatorbait51)
Missing-Lynx members

Fifth

June 16 2017, 10:32 AM 

A fifth of Jack?

Anyway, no, people love to find axles to wrap themselves around. No sweat Jerry san

Respond to this message   
jerry rutman
(Login jrutman53)
Missing-Lynx members

Heheheheh you must know Tetsuo-san !

June 16 2017, 11:09 AM 

Respond to this message   
Andrew deeley
(Login deeley)
Missing-Lynx members

Fifth

June 16 2017, 11:15 AM 

I meant the fifth amendment

I was joking. Maybe I should of added a 😀

Andrew

Respond to this message   
Dave Bruton
(Login gatorbait51)
Missing-Lynx members

Oh Andrew , I know

June 16 2017, 3:12 PM 

Thought I'd toss a little levity into this teapot tempest

Respond to this message   
jerry rutman
(Login jrutman53)
Missing-Lynx members

Yes,they do have the final say,but

June 16 2017, 11:08 AM 

I never want to cause friction over anything concerning modeling. This is my last refuge from the storm. I have a lot of things affecting the entirety of the rest of my existence around home on all levels so I make an effort to try to separate my hobby from that. Sometimes I do get testy and that is because of the other varied pressures so I must offer a blanket apology if that ever bleeds through on here or any other model related place on the interwebs.
J

Respond to this message   
Ron Hetherington
(Login veezerboy)
Missing-Lynx members

I wasn't following, then I took a look and I saw the issue......

June 16 2017, 7:09 PM 

Yes, you should have asked in General or CC BUT I have had this very issue!!!

I asked a question about a build I was doing on CC and was told isn't the Axis forum good enough for your question!!

The CC is about building and if I had a nuts and bolt question, I would have posted on Axis, but I didn't, because I was building, so I basically gave up on it because I got no answer other than round robin on Where I Should Post. So now, I post here on ANYTHING Axis!! See my posts below..... Those really are about a model and how the company designed it, which is not really axis related, but General or CC. But here it is. It's like asking a question about a German figure. Shouldn't it be on the Figure section??

So really, how I see it is that people really do not understand what the sub-groups are really about. It's become a free for all. Except for T&T section. You can ask a question there and get nothing for days, so we all end up posting to where we know we will get a bite, which is usually here. Or Allied.

My $5 worth since the Fed raised the Interest Rate here in the USA!!

Respond to this message   
jerry rutman
(Login jrutman53)
Missing-Lynx members

Yeah man,I had much the same thought. The vast majority

June 17 2017, 9:37 AM 

of traffic on this site is on this forum or the CC one and I don't bother with the dio or figure ones anymore as tumblweeds are blowing through those. Not that they were ever bad forums,rather it is just reality !
Hahahaha,yes,interest rates went up. Bad for loans but....good for savings accounts ! Proof of a better economy as well.
J

Respond to this message   
Cliff Leverette
(Login J.Clifford)
Missing-Lynx members

Jerry, you are a first class guy, always positive and encouraging.

June 20 2017, 6:14 PM 

What ever the issue was, I bet you didn't start the "problem" and I think your concern over the issue shows that character. I get a good feeling about man's potential for niceness when I read you encouraging new fledgling modelers. I also get some good ideas from you, my favorite is the hair from Qtips bit cause it showed a completely new thing in my experience in the hobby and I am looking for an excuse to use it!

Keep up raising the standards on niceness, Jerry!
And God bless you for that,
Cliff

Respond to this message   
jerry rutman
(Login jrutman53)
Missing-Lynx members

I am humbled and grateful for that response buddy !

June 20 2017, 9:48 PM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse