Home > Discussion Groups > Allied

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47208&messageid=1113823018

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

yet another problem...

April 18 2005 at 4:43 PM
gary binder  (no login)
from IP address 139.55.230.24

Response to Compulsory Registration on Discussion Groups

I'm TRYING to create an account, but no matter what I use I keep getting an error message about "cannot use non alpha numeric characters" in the account name. I am not trying to use non-alpha numeric characters! Anyone else getting this message? Any suggestions?

I'm not opposed to the registration - several other groups I participate in have it, BUT I do object to trying to use a system that seems pretty finicky about when and where it will work (Network54). I really enjoy M-L, but if I can't log in from my home computer, then it becomes a nice tool that I can't use! I was also curious about why only two day's notice?

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. All one word! - rvolstad on Apr 18, 2005, 4:53 PM
    1. Thanks Ron, that helped! - gary binder on Apr 18, 2005, 8:04 PM

2. All one word! - Ron Volstad on Apr 18, 2005, 4:54 PM
  4. Re: yet another problem... - Missing-Lynx Team on Apr 19, 2005, 7:59 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse