Home > Discussion Groups > Allied

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47208&messageid=1113823018

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Logging In

April 19 2005 at 9:10 AM
Bob Isackson  (no login)
from IP address 138.88.137.250

Response to Compulsory Registration on Discussion Groups

I have attempted about six times to create an account and each time get a message saying alpha-numerics are not allowed. Since I changed my log in to strictly alphas I don't understand the problem, but the whole thing is getting to be more trouble than it's worth. Count me among those who are bailing out. I am new to this site and have only contributed a few times, but it's sad that people are being shut out because ofa few others.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Logging In - Missing-Lynx Team on Apr 19, 2005, 10:02 AM
  3. here's what helped... - gary binder on Apr 19, 2005, 12:43 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse