t-34 change?September 13 2011 at 10:17 PM
|Phil Goodwin (Login Jpzrfreek)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
I have just recieved an AFV Club T-34/76 1942 (Factory 112) and I was wondering what would be needed if I were to convert it to a Stz version (the one with the wedge shaped mantlet), I would also like too have some "spider" wheels with tyres in a couple of places.
I would like to have it as a late '42 scenario and was wondering whether the turret would have the additional armour (not the bedspring seen in Berlin).
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
- What photo are you working from? - Saul Garcia on Sep 14, 2011, 7:01 AM
- Re: t-34 change? - Scott Fraser on Sep 14, 2011, 1:04 PM
- Re: t-34 change? - Phil Goodwin on Sep 14, 2011, 11:42 PM
- Re: t-34 change? - Scott Fraser on Sep 15, 2011, 5:15 AM
- STZ subtypes - Mark Holoboski on Sep 21, 2011, 6:25 PM