Home > Discussion Groups > Allied

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47208&messageid=1113823018

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

My List

December 12 2011 at 10:49 AM
Rob Ervin  (Login robervin)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 184.41.93.98

Response to It's Christmas....and time for our annual Wish List !

I love lists! Find them hard to stay away from. So here's mine with a bunch of repeats from other peoples.

A New Bren/Universal carrier, too important not to have a new modern kit.

6pdr/57mm guns, I will need one to go behind my new Universal Carrier

Damiler A/C, just because I want one!

M18 Hellcat, the AFV Club isn't too bad, but it's not very good either

With all the Civilian/staff cars coming out for the dark side modelers, we could use a few on the Allied side, American and British. The Tamiya 48th scale Ford staff car would make a great 1/35th scale kit, and so would a CMP Woody Station wagon with the same front cap. An Austin Sedan based on the Tilly Chassis would be cool too.

And one for the dark side

Italian M11/39 I have the beautiful Brach resin kit, but this has to be my favorite tank that there is not a main stream injection molded kit of! There were rumors last year of a new Italian company doing one, no word on this in almost a year.

I'd take a pile of WWI kits also and a Tamiya FT-17 is a dream I have from time to time!

Cheers,
Rob

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse