Err... Shouldn't that be the opposite?April 19 2012 at 5:37 PM
|Hervé Charbonneau (Login chicoutimi)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Response to Would be nice if earlier M4A3 upper hull style
As far as is known, Cobra King was built on a "late" M4A3 hull, with the narrower driver periscope splash guards and the beveled glacis top edge, and the Tasca kit features a vehicle built with an "early" M4A3 hull with the wider splash guards and the flat (horizontal) glacis top edge.
That said, it'll be interesting to see if DML's M4A3E2 - if it ever materializes - will feature an early or late hull. A late hull would give some people (those who want to build Cobra King) at least one reason to buy the DML kit instead of Tasca's.
Then again, you could also get the Tasca kit and order their late upper hull separately from them, which would probably not cost you a lot more than the DML kit.
Just my humble opinion.
Hervé "Charby" Charbonneau
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity. (Bullet Tooth Tony)
- I've built..... - Stevie Gibson on Apr 20, 2012, 3:32 AM
- Hmmm could be..... - karl van sweden on Apr 20, 2012, 9:08 AM
- Re: Hmmm could be..... - David J. Hobbs on Apr 21, 2012, 6:44 AM
- Vent cover was not a MWO item. - Kurt Laughlin on Apr 21, 2012, 7:28 AM
- Manufacturer? - David J. Hobbs on Apr 21, 2012, 11:58 AM
- Re: Manufacturer? - karl van sweden on Apr 21, 2012, 12:57 PM