Home > Discussion Groups > Allied

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47208&messageid=1113823018

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Carpet monster will love Bronco's M-24 Chaffee

April 29 2012 at 12:40 PM
  (Login EdKeene)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 108.85.93.92

I got one yesterday and can hardly believe how many tiny parts there are. It does have the revised turret. It would have been nice to have a metal barrel, but in the box, very nice. My limited references don't make it clear about the turret roof ventilator the instructions say to remove for the early version. The kit barrel has the two narrow bands that were from the aircraft version of the gun, but I don't see them in many photos, so are they common?

This message has been edited by EdKeene from IP address 108.85.93.92 on Apr 29, 2012 1:00 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Bands on the barrel - Hervé Charbonneau on Apr 29, 1:20 PM
  3. Still waiting...... - Rick Cummelin on Apr 30, 10:20 AM
    1. Long wait :) - Christian Paalsson on Apr 30, 11:09 AM
      1. Interesting.... - Rick Cummelin on May 1, 5:39 PM
    2. It's already listed on Dragon USA's site... - Jesse Naughton on Apr 30, 12:37 PM
      1. Re: It's already listed on Dragon USA's site... - Ken Holland on Apr 30, 5:36 PM
      2. I just ordered one! - Rick Cummelin on May 1, 5:36 PM
        1. IT'S NOT TASCA!!! n/t - Ken Holland on May 1, 6:29 PM
          1. Oops! My BAD for sure!!! - Rick Cummelin on May 1, 8:29 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse