sheesh...May 9 2012 at 1:55 PM
|Jesse Naughton (Login PseudoRealityX)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Response to Attention to Paypal rules
Answer me this Jose,
What is the purpose of opening up a paypal dispute for a good product that always arrives, albeit later than you would prefer? If you're in a huge rush to get a XXXX, then don't order from Tiger. But don't give them money, complain for 6 weeks, and then pull your money.
This isn't a case of someone trying to scam money from people. People need to relax a little about a HOBBY.
- I tend to agree with you. - Aaron Smischney on May 9, 2012, 4:46 PM
- That's not the question - Jose Leitao on May 9, 2012, 5:19 PM
- quick question for Jose... - Jesse Naughton on May 9, 2012, 6:13 PM
- Far from enough - Jose Leitao on May 10, 2012, 6:37 AM
- A few questions for Jesse - Jose Leitao on May 9, 2012, 5:11 PM
- answers from Jesse - Jesse Naughton on May 9, 2012, 6:12 PM
- Please, read the thread a few months ago - Jose Leitao on May 10, 2012, 6:46 AM
- ` - ` on May 9, 2012, 6:33 PM