Drawings of BA-10 armoured car?June 23 2012 at 4:17 PM
|Peter Rathgeb (Login Rathgeb)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
I can't wait until/if Miniart possibly issues a new model of the BA-10. So I decided to work with the Zvezda kit.
I plan to add the missing rivets, new wheels and other stuff.
Now I'm looking for good plans (1/35 or near) of this armoured car. (I know the plans on armchairgeneral/RKKA in WWII for the BA-10 on GAZ-AA chassis, but there is only a side view, no front/rear)
And - are there any walkarounds on the net?
Thanks for your help and cheers,
|This message has been edited by Rathgeb from IP address 188.8.131.52 on Jun 23, 2012 4:33 PM|
- Apparently the sides armour thickness is too narrow ... - Andrew Tomlinson on Jun 23, 2012, 4:36 PM
- That would be great! - Peter Rathgeb on Jun 23, 2012, 4:38 PM
- Re: Drawings of BA-10 armoured car? - Henri-Pierre Mas on Jun 23, 2012, 6:22 PM
- Great! - Peter Rathgeb on Jun 24, 2012, 3:06 AM
- You're welcome. check your mailbox ;-) n/t - Henri-Pierre Mas on Jun 24, 2012, 4:58 AM