Home > Discussion Groups > Allied

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47208&messageid=1113823018

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Aaron,...

June 28 2012 at 9:46 AM
  (Login MarkusLack)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 95.89.16.204

Response to Re: USMC M3A1 Stuart

...thanks a lot!
Cool to hear you are researching the same subject!
I´m looking forward to your build!
The Decals shouldn´t be a problem, I got the kit twice since I want to build some more Stuarts wink.gif.
I´ll leave the Drums off on my build, since I like the look of them without those in place more.
Are you sure about the plated over openings for the sponson MGs? If I look at the pic on Page 21 in Concord 7004 "Tank battles of the Pacific", it appears as if "The Pay Off" was one of the Stuarts on which the MGs were already deleted.
Good catch about the grousers! I didn´t see them yet! I might try to get the Voyager-Set as well. Seems like this one won´t be the easy build I was hoping for... wink.gif.

Cheers
Markus

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Fuel Drums - Paul Roberts on Jun 28, 2:56 PM
    1. Paul,.. - Markus Lack on Jun 28, 3:27 PM
      1. Aftermarket? - John Eckhardt on Jun 30, 11:53 AM
        1. Good question - Markus Lack on Jun 30, 1:52 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse