Home > Discussion Groups > Allied

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47208&messageid=1113823018

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Rhino BT-5 conversion - your intervention is needed.

June 28 2012 at 5:08 PM
  (Login Rathgeb)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 83.76.239.6

That is, if you are - like me - interested in a new production run of this OOP conversion.

I wrote the following to the authorized seller, a2zee models this morning:

Dear Sirs,
I know that this conversion is out of production.
Since you told me so a couple of months ago, I have been looking to buy one second-hand. Without success.
Many fellow modellers, mainly on Missing Links forum, have told me in the meantime that they were also looking for a set, or that they had one but would buy one more if they were available.
So is there a chance that you suggest to Rhino Models to make one more run of this conversion? I am sure there would be enough buyers to make it a good deal. I, personally, would buy at least three of them. And I'm not alone. happy.gif
Thanks for your consideration, and best regards,
Peter Rathgeb

I received this answer now:

Hi Peter
We will consider this, I have spoken to the man and we will decide in the next few weeks how to best approach this. I am on holiday from the 1st to 16th July, so we will know after that time. Perhaps you would like to put a note on Missing Links, and ask the guys to email me at this address if they would like to order a set, that way we can work out a production run?
Thanks for the email, and I will do my best for you.
Regards Alistair

So - if anybody is interested in this conversion, please write an email saying so to:

Alistair McLean - sales(at)a2zeemodels.co.uk

Cheers,
Peter

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Did my part... - Scott Dimmick on Jul 2, 11:14 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse