Tasca vs. Italeri, the Sherman M32??July 8 2012 at 8:36 PM
|Andrew Birkbeck (Login kiwimanUSA)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
I already own the Italeri Sherman M32 kit, and I was wondering a couple of things:
1/ is the Tasca kit the same "version" of the M32 as the Italeri kit?
2/ how accurate was the Italeri kit to begin with?
3/ accurate or not, how do the two kits compare? Given the poor economy, should someone interested in Shermans shell out the US$80 for the Tasca kit anyway?
Any help in making this decision would be appreciated.
- M32 - Eric Solomonson on Jul 8, 2012, 9:51 PM
- Tasca is obviously better, but... - Alex Bissett on Jul 8, 2012, 9:51 PM
- Large Hatch OK also - Jim Dodson on Jul 10, 2012, 12:06 PM
- Maybe not oranges and apples, but very different kinds of oranges... - Hervé Charbonneau on Jul 8, 2012, 10:06 PM
- Big Hatch M:32B1 - roy chow on Jul 8, 2012, 11:33 PM
- Can you post the photo? - Tom Gannon on Jul 11, 2012, 7:19 PM
- M32B1 Big Hatch - Fano Suarez on Jul 12, 2012, 10:42 AM
- Best advice.... - Gary Donaldson on Jul 8, 2012, 10:09 PM
- Boom pole diameters... - Brian Colburn on Jul 9, 2012, 2:31 AM
- Plus the rear turret is apparently 9mm too narrow ! - Andrew Tomlinson on Jul 9, 2012, 3:50 PM
- Thanks to everyone.......... - Andrew Birkbeck on Jul 10, 2012, 1:33 PM
- Boom Diameter - Michael Kalbfleisch on Jul 11, 2012, 11:34 PM