FlangeAugust 10 2012 at 3:39 PM
|Steve Nine (Login charger9)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Response to Thats what I was thinking
That flange sure looks like a more permanent part of the exhaust deflector than a part of the rack. Can we be sure its not part of a wading stack thats been removed? Look at the flange on the side of the exhaust deflector housing as well.
I just don't think the rack, if disconnected, would reach down that far and be that perfect of a fit on the deflector.
I don't see any evidence of the rack. Am I missing it?
- n/t - Tim Streeter on Aug 10, 2012, 4:46 PM
- If... - Tim Streeter on Aug 10, 2012, 4:51 PM
- Tim you're right (edited) - Ralph Koziarski on Aug 10, 2012, 6:18 PM
- the Tamiya decals are just wrong - david nickels on Aug 10, 2012, 7:11 PM
- Echelon could do this - Marc Brandes on Aug 11, 2012, 5:04 AM
- Or Bison nt - david nickels on Aug 11, 2012, 6:28 AM
- Re: the Tamiya decals are just wrong - Tim Streeter on Aug 11, 2012, 2:12 PM
- Big Bad wolf 716th Tk - Bruton,Dave on Aug 11, 2012, 5:10 PM
- Wolfs head - Marc Brandes on Aug 12, 2012, 11:51 AM
- Classy Peg w/wading trunks? - Tim Streeter on Aug 11, 2012, 2:18 PM
- very fortunate - david nickels on Aug 11, 2012, 5:50 PM