Home > Discussion Groups > Allied

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47208&messageid=1113823018

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Re: This thread seems to indicate two different size siamese vent covers were used....

August 20 2012 at 10:08 AM
Mark Rethoret  (Login MarkRethoret)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 68.104.231.104

Response to This thread seems to indicate two different size siamese vent covers were used....

OK, I'm following now.
The photos are pretty good in describing what that part of the thread is talking about. It isn't so much that the diameter is different (it may be but not by a huge amount from what I've seen) but that the design changed from the earlier smooth domed shape to a flat topped, steeper walled,and taller (I think), "pan" shape. The former being common on the early D-5T turrets and the latter on most everything else.
Were I to guess the change probably had something to do with a change in the fan being used?

Was that helpful?

Mark

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. "Was that helpful?" I think so... - Brian Colburn on Aug 20, 2012, 2:50 PM
    1. Re: "Was that helpful?" I think so... - Mark Rethoret on Aug 21, 2012, 9:18 AM
      1. Don't know at this point... - Brian Colburn on Aug 21, 2012, 5:13 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse