Home > Discussion Groups > Allied

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.

From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47208&messageid=1113823018

Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

USMC Kitchen gear

August 15 2012 at 10:33 PM
  (Login gatorbait51)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 70.171.120.132

I think it is probable, but did the Marines use the M-1941 Field mess and M-1937 Field stove? I'm thinking of combining these with Commander's outstanding International M-2-4 1 ton truck. It comes with a beautiful set of 3 T-45 rocket launchers as well .

Anyway, I wanted to see if the kitchen section would have used this truck with the Mess gear . Any thoughts, and , yes, I know google is my friend, on this subject . Seems I could not find what I was after. Some may know better .

So, thanks in advance

Dave

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login waynekil)
Missing-Lynx members

Why am I suddenly hungry?

August 15 2012, 11:48 PM 

wink.gif

Respond to this message   

(Login Warfrost)
Missing-Lynx members

Tankograd

August 16 2012, 9:49 AM 

Released a CCKW book that covers Mess trucks. I am pretty sure they talked about using it in smaller tonned vehicles. Just not sure what makes they referred to.

Respond to this message   

(Login gatorbait51)
Missing-Lynx members

Tankograd

August 16 2012, 9:54 AM 

I saw that . I've had the resicast set and it works very well in the Deuce and a half. I am thinking of using the CMK set in Commanders M-2-4 . So, that may be what Tankograd was referring to.

Dave

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - USMC Kitchen gear
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse