Home > Discussion Groups > Modern

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

Looking for US M113A3 Ambulance Interiors

July 26 2011 at 4:15 PM
Tim Streeter  (Login Meatman)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 75.73.215.169

I'm trying to find interior images of a US M113A3 ambulance, or verification that images I've found on the net of Belgian, German, and Polish ambulances that have the framework for inserting and securing litters accurately resemble US ambulances. I've seen one photo of a US 'A3 dark interior with a chain visible hanging from the ceiling, and a model by Gino Quintiliani resembling this image, but they don't provide enough detail or confirm what version would be used in Iraq in 2003-2004. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Tim
webmaster at usarmymodels dot com
http://www.usarmymodels.com
Minnesota Military Figure Society http://mmfs.wetpaint.com/

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Looking for US M113A3 Ambulance Interiors - Rob Gronovius on Jul 26, 4:20 PM
  3. My M113A3 Ambulance model - Gino P. Quintiliani on Jul 26, 4:32 PM
    1. Thanks - Tim Streeter on Jul 27, 12:50 AM

4. Disregard...double post... - Gino P. Quintiliani on Jul 26, 4:35 PM
  6. Re: Looking for US M113A3 Ambulance Interiors - Henri-Pierre Mas on Jul 27, 1:28 AM
    1. Thanks! - Tim Streeter on Jul 27, 4:51 PM

7. M113 Ambulance pictures - John Charvat on Jul 27, 7:05 AM
    1. Thanks - Tim Streeter on Jul 27, 4:52 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse