Home > Discussion Groups > Modern

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

BTT-1 conversion project

December 30 2011 at 10:06 PM
  (Login pozharniy42)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 24.20.166.241

I'm converting the DML kit #6803 (ISU-152 howitzer) to a BTT-1 ARV - I think that's the proper designation - and wondering if there's a P/E set which would be useful for this conversion. I checked several vendors, but found no0thing which seemed appropriate. I hate using P/E for scratchbuilding projects, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I know there's no specific P/E sets for my conversion specs, but I'd like to spruce up the ISU-152 superstructure and chassis. TIA

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. MR Modellbau - Olaf Kievit on Dec 31, 5:08 AM
    1. Olaf, your link is for the Zvezda kit... - Christophe Jacquemont on Dec 31, 8:19 AM
      1. I'd forgotten about that, thanks for the correction (n/t) - Olaf Kievit on Dec 31, 10:22 AM

2. Thanks for the input, men...n/t - Doug Bauer on Dec 31, 3:02 PM
  4. BTT-1 walk around. - Marcel Jussen on Jan 1, 4:05 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse