Home > Discussion Groups > Modern

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

Friul ATL-97 (PT-76) Question...a bit of a dumb question

April 28 2012 at 12:54 AM
Pablo Martelli  (Login martelli78)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 201.250.88.9

Hi everyone

After years of modelling, this is the first set I build and my question is: Why they separate the link in two different bags?..I thougt they were for left and right links but, after close examination I see that the links in the bags are identical..they all have the "hole for the wire" on the same side..Did i got two right track bags? or Should I quit inhaling Laquer Thinner (the Tamiya one) and stop making this questions?

Thank you all!

Pablo

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Friul Qustion - John Franklin on Apr 28, 2012, 7:15 AM
  3. Re: Friul ATL-97 (PT-76) Question...a bit of a dumb question - Olivier Carneau on Apr 28, 2012, 8:31 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse