Meng Merk 3D lower hullMay 23 2012 at 9:13 AM
|Mike Land (Login landm)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Response to Meng Merkava 3d Lower Hull ?
As written by Michael Mass on IDF-Modelling,com:
"There is a question from Florencio (Ra'am) in another forum (missing lynx), judging mis-angles in the Mk.3D lower hull and belly, as he did the compare to Mk. 1 of Tamiya (? ).
Any how... the Meng model was done according to measurements from computerised formal "blue prints".
All major dimensions and angles are 100% correct.
Florencio, if you still visiting us here, this is the answer. And as Olaf said, please do not compare to Mk.1 and an old kit like Tamiya.
- Mike, so kind from you - Robert Manasherob on May 23, 2012, 1:44 PM
- re. - Mike Land on May 23, 2012, 11:46 PM
- Well - Robert Manasherob on May 24, 2012, 12:54 AM
- Robert - Bob Carvo on May 24, 2012, 9:45 AM
- Answer is very simple - Robert Manasherob on May 25, 2012, 2:10 PM
- This is the reason... - Ivano Biazzo on Jun 7, 2012, 2:24 PM
- Does the Meng 3D have the antiskid surfaces? - Bob Carvo on May 24, 2012, 9:43 AM
- No (NT). - Christophe Jacquemont on May 24, 2012, 9:53 AM