Home > Discussion Groups > Modern

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

french olive green, 50,s decade

May 27 2012 at 5:37 AM
Luis Pitarch Carrion  (Login tiobis3)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 77.211.166.113

good morning ... I needed to know what shade of olive green were painted the french vehicles in the 50,s

on in that decade, France sold to Spain some material for our war of Sidi Ifni, and these vehicles were not repainted ... and to be all black and white photos, I do not know what color (exactly) were ....

and if you can I get a reference to that color (using tamiya paints)wink.gif

thank you very much ... greetings

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: french olive green, 50,s decade - Luis Pitarch Carrion on May 27, 2012, 5:53 AM
    1. Re: french olive green, 50,s decade - Bruno LEQUEUX on Jun 17, 2012, 8:57 AM

2. Luis, did you also post this on the French DG? - Mike Mummey on May 29, 2012, 11:20 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse