Home > Discussion Groups > Modern

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

Hobby Boss gets my vote

June 2 2012 at 6:00 AM
  (Login afvmodeller)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 2.221.151.157

Response to Merkava IV Pros `n cons of Hobbyboss vs Academy?

Hi Benjamin,
I recently built the Hobby Boss kit from the box. Fixed the suspension easily by cutting and realigning one side. I thought Hobby Boss made a very nice job and I even liked their moulded anti-slip. Not had much experience of the Academy version to compare but I don't think you will be disappointed with the Hobby Boss version and ET Models now do a very comprehensive photo etch upgrade set for the HB kit.

[linked image]
More images at:
http://public.fotki.com/afvmodeller/merkava-4/

Regards David
AFV Modeller

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I have an additional comment to add regarding HB's Merk IV... - Lawrence Goh on Jun 2, 8:26 AM
    1. So a theoretical kitbash? - Benjamin de Groot on Jun 2, 1:04 PM
      1. Well... - Lawrence Goh on Jun 2, 11:01 PM
      2. I think I know how to correct the heights... - Lawrence Goh on Jun 3, 11:20 AM
        1. Thanks folks - Benjamin de Groot on Jun 5, 4:33 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse