O.k. ThanksJune 21 2012 at 5:37 PM
|Owen R Auer (Login mailman7777777)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Response to Using the Tamiya M51 hull with a M50 turret
I will buy the turret and plop it on the Tamiya kit.
I have no books on the Israeli Shermans.
Actually I shouldn't even worry if it is correct or not, just build the darn thing. That's the problem with modelling now, everything is supposed to be the right color, number of bolts has to be correct, photoetch, etc.
Bring back the golden days of an Aurora pink ME-109. Don't even worry if there's tube glue all over it, don't even paint it.
We have come too far.
- I'm right there with you Owen...lol - Rick Wilkes on Jun 21, 2012, 5:54 PM
- Oh Nooooooo...... - Owen R Auer on Jun 21, 2012, 7:00 PM
- You are your own worst enemy!!!! - Mark Aldrich on Jun 21, 2012, 7:04 PM
- Yes your right. - Owen R Auer on Jun 21, 2012, 7:09 PM
- Owen, how about a Formations turret? - Greg Buechler on Jun 21, 2012, 8:15 PM
- Owen, I sent you an email, I think I can help you out..n/t - Rick Wilkes on Jun 21, 2012, 8:16 PM