Home > Discussion Groups > Modern

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

Stryker Surface Mine Plow - which one is best?

June 22 2012 at 8:28 AM
  (Login okievit)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 81.171.157.121

Hi guys,

I'm considering getting either the Trumpeter or AFV Club Stryker ESV with SMP, as I want to use the SMP with my CV90 (mount's slightly different, but same plow). I've discounted the Blast one as on their site they want 70 for it, but which plastic one is the better one?

Thanks,

Olaf

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Stryker Surface Mine Plow - which one is best? - Ivano biazzo on Jun 22, 9:16 AM
    1. AFV all the way. - Owen R Auer on Jun 22, 10:02 AM
    2. Took photos of that one myself, thanks :-) (n/t) - Olaf Kievit on Jun 22, 1:23 PM

2. Sounds like I may have to sacrifice an AFV Club kit then... - Olaf Kievit on Jun 22, 1:24 PM
  4. CV90 & mine plough - Andreas Kirchhoff on Jun 22, 2:30 PM
    1. One photo... - Olaf Kievit on Jun 22, 2:49 PM
      1. available separateley - pat mc cumiskey on Jun 22, 6:33 PM
        1. No, it's not. - Pawel ''Vodnik'' Krupowicz on Jun 23, 1:59 AM
        2. Pawel is right, unfortunately I'd have to buy the whole kit... (n/t) - Olaf Kievit on Jun 23, 4:25 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse