Home > Discussion Groups > Modern

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

I agree

June 28 2012 at 5:59 PM
  (Login sce8on)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 86.4.171.142

Response to I have thought that also!

Hi both

You'd think at that angle the barrel would be visible. Same for the one in the Mid East wars book.
I wouldn't be surprised if they converted some of their own "defrocked" priests - think it would be a nice project, though better if some more IDF figures were available to fill it.

Mark - have you built an IDF Priest? I wouldn't mind having a go but know little about Priest evolution. Would it be a simple case of a suspension change on one of the Dragon kits? Also I saw your IDF Monster over on idf-modelling. Very nice job happy.gif !

Cheers
Owen

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Not simple at all - Mark Aldrich on Jun 28, 9:13 PM
    1. NONE of the M7 series used M4A2 engine compartments - Kurt_Laughlin on Jun 28, 9:56 PM
      1. OK..... - Mark Aldrich on Jun 28, 10:08 PM
        1. Do you have more pictures of this priest???? - karl van sweden on Jun 29, 9:23 AM
          1. here - Mark Aldrich on Jun 29, 11:34 AM
            1. Learn something new every day. - Owen Nelson on Jun 29, 12:45 PM
        2. Doesn't look like they changed the deck - Kurt Laughlin on Jul 1, 4:18 PM
          1. I guess!!! - Mark Aldrich on Jul 2, 12:40 PM
            1. Early, yes; late, no - Kurt Laughlin on Jul 2, 9:48 PM
    2. Re: Not simple at all - Gary Owsley on Jun 29, 1:27 AM
      1. Nice! - Mark Aldrich on Jun 29, 7:49 AM
    3. Monster walkarounds - Owen Nelson on Jun 29, 12:57 PM
      1. Not many - Mark Aldrich on Jun 29, 9:44 PM
        1. Hate to disappoint on the "Kangaroo" - Tom Gannon on Jul 5, 6:41 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse