US "Atomic" cannon...June 28 2012 at 6:23 PM
|Frank V. De Sisto (Login zappa93)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Are there any books in print regarding this beast, in part, or completely dedicated to the subject? Any magazine articles?
I am going to do an on-line search for info on the gun, but if possible, I'd like to find a book about it as well.
delete abwehr 2x from email
- Tankograd TM #6008 - Mark Persichetti on Jun 28, 2012, 7:30 PM
- My Walkaround - Mike Del Vecchio on Jun 28, 2012, 8:12 PM
- Thanks guys! - Frank V. De Sisto on Jun 28, 2012, 8:19 PM
- For those in the midwest - Mike Powell on Jun 28, 2012, 9:30 PM
- Walkaround photos - Paul Truhe on Jun 29, 2012, 2:21 AM
- For those in the South West or traveling I-40. - Mike Mummey on Jun 29, 2012, 12:57 AM
- Got the original Atomic Annie, plus the tractors at Ft Sill - John Charvat on Jun 29, 2012, 9:29 AM
- Atomic cannon - Bill Scriven on Jun 30, 2012, 3:08 PM
- Google images... - gary binder on Jul 2, 2012, 12:44 PM