USMC M1114 ColourJuly 7 2012 at 7:26 AM
|Brian O'Donoghue (Login brian638)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
In the near future I will building the Bronco M1114 as a USMC vehicle,I know I need to delete the M7 Grenade launchers. My question is regarding the colour, when did these vehicles arrive in painted in CARC tan, I am guessing that the majority of vehicles simply had a tan repaint over the NATO tri colour scheme and that the interior remained green.
I have found the answer regarding markings so that bit of the puzzle has been solved, it's just the interior/exterior colours to be solved.
First In Last Out - Follow the Sapper!
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
- Re: USMC M1114 Colour - Mike Mummey on Jul 7, 2012, 9:53 AM
- Thanks Mike - Brian O'Donoghue on Jul 7, 2012, 12:40 PM
- Humvee Stuff - Brent Sauer on Jul 7, 2012, 3:07 PM
- Thank you - Brian O'Donoghue on Jul 7, 2012, 3:30 PM
- Miz Manners - Mike Mummey on Jul 7, 2012, 6:32 PM
- OK - now which is the correct tan CARC? - Patrick Mooney on Jul 8, 2012, 2:50 PM
- The one that pleases your eye! - Mike Mummey on Jul 8, 2012, 3:27 PM
- E-mail sent - let me know if it arrives N/T - Brian O'Donoghue on Jul 8, 2012, 4:36 PM
- Got it. nt - Mike Mummey on Jul 9, 2012, 4:58 PM