Hobby Boss FL-10 turret ok for Egyptian M4?July 15 2012 at 9:18 AM
|Owen Nelson (Login sce8on)|
from IP address 126.96.36.199
I just caught some sprue and build up shots of the French EBR over on IPMS Philippines site. The turret is moulded without the dust cover and the upper turret is moveable does this make it ideal for building an Egyptian M4 Hybrid?
I'm aware the turrets were the earlier type without the cover - but that's as far as my knowledge on the turrets goes. Anyone with more info want to chip in?
I quite like the look of the Armoured Car anyway so might pick up two if I see them in my LHS. Why buy one when you can get two for twice the price...
- The dust cover is optional - Aaron Smischney on Jul 15, 2012, 9:38 AM
- Cheers Aaron - Owen Nelson on Jul 15, 2012, 3:13 PM
- Im doing what you are thinking of ;) - Aaron Smischney on Jul 15, 2012, 7:13 PM
- I am doing the AMX-M4A4 also - david nickels on Jul 16, 2012, 7:38 AM
- Azimut FL-11 turret over on PMMS - Owen Nelson on Jul 16, 2012, 7:59 AM