Home > Discussion Groups > Modern

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

Hobby Boss FL-10 turret ok for Egyptian M4?

July 15 2012 at 9:18 AM
  (Login sce8on)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 86.4.171.142

Hi All

I just caught some sprue and build up shots of the French EBR over on IPMS Philippines site. The turret is moulded without the dust cover and the upper turret is moveable does this make it ideal for building an Egyptian M4 Hybrid?

I'm aware the turrets were the earlier type without the cover - but that's as far as my knowledge on the turrets goes. Anyone with more info want to chip in?

I quite like the look of the Armoured Car anyway so might pick up two if I see them in my LHS. Why buy one when you can get two for twice the price...

Cheers
O

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. The dust cover is optional - Aaron Smischney on Jul 15, 9:38 AM
    1. Cheers Aaron - Owen Nelson on Jul 15, 3:13 PM
      1. Im doing what you are thinking of ;) - Aaron Smischney on Jul 15, 7:13 PM
        1. I am doing the AMX-M4A4 also - david nickels on Jul 16, 7:38 AM
          1. Azimut FL-11 turret over on PMMS - Owen Nelson on Jul 16, 7:59 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse