Home > Discussion Groups > Modern

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

Here's a photo of my M36E9 hull....

July 29 2012 at 1:09 PM
  (Login BrianInOregon)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 50.53.229.250

Response to Sherman's with hvss suspension and "double duck" bills?

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Here's a pic of the E9 spacer set on a Korean War M36E9 as used by ROK forces. This will eventually be a camo M36E9 firing on Whitehorse Mountain near Chorwon, as seen on page 73 in "Armor in Korea" by Jim Mesko (Squadron).

Rob Ervin of Formations supplied one of the few E9 sets they made.

The double duckbill tracks are from Panda Plastic. Just a regular VVSS track set plus two duckbill sets.

You can also see where I filled in the sponsons and eliminated the two lower engine access plates. ROK forces were furnished with the M36, with Ford V-8s, not the M36B1 with twin GM. Academy did not correct the lower M10 hull when they issued their M36 kit. I have not yet added the single engine access plate yet.

I'm glad to see someone is making E9 sets again.

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse