Home > Discussion Groups > Modern

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

M1070 load tiedown help..

July 30 2012 at 5:07 AM
Mike  (Login youngtiger1)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 67.169.225.66

Hey Guys,

I'm in need of your guidance at the moment. I am getting ready to purchase the HB M1070 transporter. It's been a long time since I build anything with more then 3 wheels. I try to build my models that have a unique story to tell. Now, this tank transporter has carried a lot heavy stuff...now/past, but one unique load caught my eye and that's what convinced my to get this kit and build it. I saw, here or someplace else, pic of this truck caring a downed Blackhawk as a load. Don't remember reading where it was caring it or from what time frame but I think it was from our current conflicts (OIF).

What I need help with...anyone here might have some infor on this load I'm referring to? If so, what outfit was the Blackhawk from and how did they tied it down and with what? Chain/rope?

I think this will fit good with my 3 wheel collection and yet I'll get some fun building armor...again. Any help or a pointer in the right direction will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Mike

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: M1070 load tiedown help.. - Henri-Pierre Mas on Jul 30, 2012, 8:17 AM
    1. Previous thread... - Mike on Jul 30, 2012, 4:33 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse