Leopard 2AVAugust 5 2017 at 2:28 PM
|Steve Hearn (Login SteveHearn)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Response to Leopard 2 Austere Version (American Version)
I should be able to help if you want to PM me.
I have Frank Lobitz's book on the Leopard 2 as well as the Spielberger book on Krauss Maffei. I have a few photographs as well as dimension drawings. Do you realize that the front hull is about 10" shorter with a completely different configuration than the production version.
- Steve, does either book mention the Indian Arjun tank? - Geoff Steer on Aug 5, 2017, 4:54 PM
- Where did you get that nugget? - JMehner on Aug 5, 2017, 5:44 PM
- I quote from "Army-Technology.com"... - Geoff Steer on Aug 6, 2017, 8:58 AM
- I'm no expert but possibly one reason... - Robert Lockie on Aug 6, 2017, 12:35 PM
- Curiouser and curiouser - JMehner on Aug 7, 2017, 10:00 AM
- I quote from four other sources - Geoff Steer on Aug 7, 2017, 5:19 PM
- Oooh, I love that one... - JMehner on Aug 8, 2017, 12:31 PM
- Duhhh J, from the Internet. nt - Mikey Mummey on Aug 6, 2017, 8:54 PM
- Then it must be true! ;-) n/m - JMehner on Aug 7, 2017, 10:01 AM
- Arjun - Steve Hearn on Aug 6, 2017, 5:34 PM