Where did you get that nugget?August 5 2017 at 5:44 PM
|JMehner (Login Jens_O_Mehner)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Response to Steve, does either book mention the Indian Arjun tank?
If Krauss-Maffei had designed that thing, it would work, the only item of German origin in the Arjun is the MTU engine. Neither Indian sources nor Krauss-Maffei ever mentioned anything about German involvement.
Like the Japanese Type 90, the design of the Arjun was inspired by the Leopard 2, but that is about it.
- I quote from "Army-Technology.com"... - Geoff Steer on Aug 6, 2017, 8:58 AM
- I'm no expert but possibly one reason... - Robert Lockie on Aug 6, 2017, 12:35 PM
- Curiouser and curiouser - JMehner on Aug 7, 2017, 10:00 AM
- I quote from four other sources - Geoff Steer on Aug 7, 2017, 5:19 PM
- Oooh, I love that one... - JMehner on Aug 8, 2017, 12:31 PM
- Duhhh J, from the Internet. nt - Mikey Mummey on Aug 6, 2017, 8:54 PM
- Then it must be true! ;-) n/m - JMehner on Aug 7, 2017, 10:01 AM