Not the skirts - I mean the hull itselfAugust 6 2017 at 11:08 AM
|John Tapsell (Login John_Tapsell)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to Every variant.
I'm familiar with the configuration of the skirts - that's not the question I was asking.
It is the hull itself behind the skirts that I need information on. I have photos of later M1 hulls with large armour plates in some places (some of the return roller mounting points sit on them).
What I want to find out is if this was the hull configuration from the XM1/M1 throughout production, or whether the thicker plates were added later at the A1 stage.
- NT - Anonymous on Aug 6, 2017, 8:52 PM
- Hull side - not the torsion bar mounts - John Tapsell on Aug 7, 2017, 7:37 AM
- Oups - Pawel "Vodnik" Krupowicz on Aug 7, 2017, 6:50 AM
- Thanks - John Tapsell on Aug 7, 2017, 7:44 AM
- Appears to be present from the outset - Sean McAndrews on Aug 7, 2017, 9:13 AM
- NT - Anonymous on Aug 7, 2017, 10:33 PM