Home > Discussion Groups > Modern

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

Yes, I've three by SabIngaMartin...

August 18 2017 at 8:44 PM
Kylie newton  (Login kcnewton)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 203.173.241.235

Response to Re: Achzarit Interior

And had the one by Mousehouse, but traded it a long time ago.

If you have one, you probably don't need the other. The Desert Eagle book is very good and is mainly centred around the "late" variant. I did a tweek list for the Meng kit, that can be found here with a brief search.

Newer Achzarits feature the latest remote control weapon station "Drakonit", as opposed to the "Katlanit"; neither of whIch is available in scale.

I've the Legends' update, which provides a mix of features, the most helpful being the armoured air covers fore and aft. Still no "aquarium" commander's cupola, which is a real feature of current vehicles.

I also have the Hobbyboss kit, which is ok; I prefer the Meng offering.

Kylie

This message has been edited by kcnewton from IP address 203.173.241.235 on Aug 19, 2017 1:37 AM

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse