Home > Discussion Groups > Modern

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

BTR-152 with TCM-20

August 22 2017 at 9:35 PM
Peter Smith  (Login DasAbteilung)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 82.129.118.9

Response to Dragon IDF TCM-20 Half-track - wrong war?

I'm sure I read somewhere that this is a museum lash-up and not something that actually saw service. In any case, putting a Dragon-standard turret into the tired old Skif BTR-152 would be very much new wine into old bottles. By the time you've got some resin wheels, the Hobby Planet update set and an etch set it gets expensive: I'm up to £52 of parts already, and I only paid £10 for the kit and got the SKP wheels rather than the vastly expensive Hussar ones! But I suppose if Trumpeter ever turn their attention to the 152 - has to happen soon, surely - it'll cost £50+: and still need resin wheels.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. BTR-152 is a bogus piece, but... - Gary Owsley on Aug 23, 2017, 12:55 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse