M1 Abrams - amber warning beacon attachment to hull?August 27 2017 at 7:03 AM
|John Tapsell (Login John_Tapsell)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
I've come across several photos of early M1s in Germany with a the amber 'bubblegum' light located on the rear left corner of the engine deck. It sits on top, directly adjacent to the fuel cap but I can see no obvious brackets or fixings to hold it in place (temporary or otherwise).
Does anyone have information or suggestions as to how it was attached to the vehicle and also where it would have been plugged into a power source?
Thanks in advance,
- probably wired into the brakelight - Rob Gronovius on Aug 27, 2017, 9:10 AM
- Thanks - John Tapsell on Aug 27, 2017, 1:54 PM
- RAWLS light - Greg Dean on Sep 3, 2017, 8:43 PM
- connection routing ? - Sean McAndrews on Sep 5, 2017, 9:10 AM
- Cord routeing - Greg Dean on Sep 6, 2017, 3:19 PM
- Thanks Greg ! - Sean McAndrews on Sep 6, 2017, 4:24 PM