M41 Bulldog auxilliary engine exhaustSeptember 2 2017 at 8:46 AM
|Bruno COLLIN (Login brunocollin1)|
from IP address 220.127.116.11
After some research on the Net, it seems, there are at least 2 types of auxilliary exhausts :
- 1 running to the rear with a small muffler
- 1 running forward with a bigger one
Some pics, quite unclear, seem to show no muffler at all. Is it possible or is it just I can't see it ?
Are these mods associated with M41 marks (plain, A1, A2, A3) ?
Last question : apart from AFV Club decal sheet and Decalcomaniacs, is there any other ARVN markings for M41 ?
I'm looking for the large shields appearing on the front turret of abandonned M41 south of Quang Tri (page 56 of Concord Armor of the Vietnam war 2 Asian forces).
TIA for your replies.
- ARVN M41 - George Proulx on Sep 2, 2017, 1:11 PM
- Re: ARVN M41 - Bruno COLLIN on Sep 2, 2017, 5:02 PM
- Early Exhaust - Rick Bennett on Sep 2, 2017, 2:04 PM
- Re: Early Exhaust - Bruno COLLIN on Sep 2, 2017, 4:56 PM
- Bulldog evolution - Rob Gronovius on Sep 2, 2017, 7:34 PM
- Re: Bulldog evolution - Bruno COLLIN on Sep 3, 2017, 4:51 PM
- Depends on what was done during its life - Rob Gronovius on Sep 4, 2017, 1:20 PM