that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use
of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased,
and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination
of the violator's account.
It's works but some of the connections flex like for the wheels and the part where the third wheel goes.
Also I have the connection points already installed and trying to drill into all of them would be quite difficult now.
Besides that the thinner wire looks under-scale.
This message has been edited by mailman7777777 from IP address 184.108.40.206 on Jul 4, 2012 7:46 PM
I have the kit for ceveral months now, but unfortunately no9t had time to do much more than open the box and inspect the parts.
Thanks for the heads up on the potential problem. I think I'll test fit the hoses before assembly. If they don't fit, I'll cut the nubs off and drill smaller (#80) holes, not to insert the hose into, but rather a small piece of brass rod. Then I'll install the hose onto that. IF I have a problem.
Many moons ago when I did a few race bikes for someone I tried this and it worked great.
Depending on what the hose is for, you can add silver or black foil for hose clamps, or you can make 90 bends to simulate banjo fittings. It would even be easier these days by slicing off a bit of hex rod, drilling it, and running the rod through it, inb order the simulate the banjo bolt itself.