Home > Discussion Groups > Modern

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Modern German weapons

August 24 2017 at 8:53 AM
Carl Webster  (Login combatcarl05)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 68.206.181.64

Does anybody make a kit with the current issue weapons (ie the g36). If so can I get a few from someone I'm willing to pay for them.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
John Wypyszinski
(Login fmfdoc25)
Missing-Lynx members

Re: Modern German weapons

August 24 2017, 10:21 AM 

Hi, Carl

Masterbox has a Bundeswehr set coming out in the very near future, (if they hold true to form it should be September) that should include current issue small arms. Trumpeter also makes sets of the individual weapons, G36's etc., like they did with the M16/M4's. The Trumpeter sets are readily available, you get 4 rifles in a package with accessories and PE slings for a pretty reasonable price; pistol sets come in sets of 12. Anybody online who carries Trumpy should have the sets, and there are bunches of them on eBay. I hope that this helps you.

Ski
Doc

Respond to this message   
Peter Smith
(Login DasAbteilung)
Missing-Lynx members

H&K G36

August 25 2017, 5:55 PM 

Trumpeter make injection plastic sets for most configurations of G36. They're not bad and quite cheap. Masterclub also do resin G36. Tank did resin G36 too, which are discontinued but you can still find them: I think there was a UMP in that set too. Live Resin do the G3 with a scope as was issued as a designated marksman's rifle for a while. No-one does the HK417 DMR yet. Trumpeter also do the MP7, which is in limited Bundeswehr use, the H&K pistol and the SL8 sniper weapon. No-one does the H&K MG4. Live Resin do various configurations of HK416, but these are not on general issue: probably KSK only.

Respond to this message   
The Real Ted Wells
(Login twells)
Missing-Lynx members

G36

September 14 2017, 6:35 PM 

Did yo get any G36 sets? I have one sealed and one open if need be...
Ted

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse