Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

4 for all

February 19 2009 at 12:12 PM
craig ellis  (Login 8wheels-good)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 84.71.139.63

Response to Re: Group Build - in conjunction with Braillescalecomp.com

Right up my street count me in!
I'm going to finally try and mount the PART wire schurzen on a late J and get the working suspension on my early Brummbar "working" and finish the 3 Dragon JagdPz and the early StugIV with PE zim I started last night and...........
NO craig focus, focus you must focus!
wink.gif
craig (8wheels-good)

PzKpfw IV at the front PzKpfw IV at t... Volume 3: Ausf F, F... By from the collecti... Make a photo book with Blurb Book Preview

PzKpfw IV at the front Volume 4: mid-late Ausf G, H and J from the collection of 8wheels-good PzKpfw IV at t... Volume 4: mid-late ... By 8wheels-good Make a photo book with Blurb Book Preview

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. so many choices... - Fred Konynenburg on Feb 19, 2009, 4:43 PM
    1. ooooo, ooooo, what did you get? any pic's?............n/t - Kenneth Overby on Feb 20, 2009, 12:18 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse