Home > Discussion Groups > Braille Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

Thanks Al...

October 15 2011 at 4:53 PM
Kip Rudge  (Login kiprudge)

Response to A Response.........

I appreciate your candor on the response to Dragon's latest announcement.

However, I think your list of factors that should go into picking products misses the only point that really matters - will it make money.

Everything you list is nice, but it don't feed the kitty. It has to sell to insure that we get more kits of every nature. When you think about the depths of what Dragon has production data for and some of the styrene gaps in the 1/72 scale roster, this scale may be on the cusp of something as nice as what has happened in 1/35th.

Dragon is the one major manufacturer that has time and again proven it listens to the market. I say show some patience and it may very well be rewarded.

Now I await the Dragon 1/72 Landwasserschlepper and a whole slew of Panzer IIIs.

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse